Barrington Billiards Company has been crafting quality pool tables for years and has cemented itself as a trusted brand with many who are in the market to pick up a high-quality, durable, and beautiful pool table.
They stand out amidst the plethora of pool table manufacturers due to their attention to detail and how they strive to craft every single product to the highest standard of quality possible.
Every single unit that is created by Barrington Billiards Company is made to be a beautiful showcase of furniture aside from being a useful and well-performing gameplay instrument.
Especially nowadays, it is tough to find a well-crafted pool table that does not skimp out on production quality or looks. Thankfully, Barrington makes every single table they put out appealing to the eye and also very conducive to gameplay.
If you are looking for a pool table to call your very own, then Barrington is one of the very best companies that you can patronize. They offer a variety of different table designs that can fit into any room or environment, and every single table is fashioned with extreme care and craftsmanship.
In this article, we will cover some of Barrington Billiards Company’s best products and go over what they bring to the table (pun intended) and the various features they offer.
- 6 Best Barrington Pool Table Reviewed
- 1. Barrington Arlington 100” Billiard Table – Best Mid-Range Pick
- 2. Barrington Hawthorne 100” Billiard Table – Best High-End Pick
- 3. Barrington Urban Professional Billiard Pool Table – Best Modern Pick
- 4. Barrington Belmont 90” Claw Leg Billiard Table – Best Unique
- 5. Barrington Springdale 90” Claw Leg Billiard Table – Best Traditional Look
- 6. Barrington 60″ Brooks Billiard Table – Best Budget
- Final Thoughts
6 Best Barrington Pool Table Reviewed
1. Barrington Arlington 100” Billiard Table – Best Mid-Range Pick
To start off our list, we have the Barrington Billiards Arlington pool table. This magnificent pool table is full-sized and made to fit regulation standards, coming in at 100 inches long and 50 inches wide for its field.
The Arlington sports a wood play surface, and the entire table itself is built with premium construction that is reinforced for added strength and durability. You also get that classic, two-tone finish over the whole table, giving it a very timeless look that can fit in with any room.
Wooden claw feet, fancy leather drop pockets, and intricate woodwork along the entire length of the table really give the Arlington a stunning look. The felt on this table comes stock as red, but it is easy to swap out if you desire a different color.
This table also comes packed with added accessories that you get free of cost. You get two standard size pool cues, a set of some standard billiards balls, a solid wooden triangle rack, two chalk cubes, and a brush for dusting off your table.
- This table can fit into almost any room or space due to its timeless design.
- The fact that the Arlington comes packed with freebies means that you can start playing as soon as you set the table up.
- As a full-sized table, you can play just like the pros would, making this a perfect table for practicing for tournaments or competitions.
- Due to the quality of the materials used, you can rest assured that you will get years of use out of this table.
- The felt on this table is made of 30% wool and sits atop a 1-inch-thick playfield, making gameplay very smooth and nearly indistinguishable from a slate table.
- The stock color of the felt on the Arlington may be a turnoff for those who prefer green felt.
- While this table performs very well during gameplay, it is still a wood tabletop, not slate.
If you’re looking for a wood-top pool table that performs almost identically to a slate table, has the looks to back up its performance, and sits in a comfortable price range, then the Arlington from Barrington Billiards Company may be the right pick for you.
You can get tons of playtime on this table due to how durable it is, and the fact that it is a regulation-sized table makes it a perfect pick for those who want to practice and prepare for tournaments.
2. Barrington Hawthorne 100” Billiard Table – Best High-End Pick
Our second 100-inch billiard table on this list, the Hawthorne, is like the big brother to the Arlington. The Hawthorne sports a few better features than the Arlington, and it also features a cleaner, sleeker look that some people may be craving.
One of the first things to note with the Hawthorne is its beautiful design. It features very rich and ornate claw designs on the table feet, exquisite detailing and styling along every side of the table, and magnificent parlor style drop pockets that are made entirely out of leather (and have gorgeous designs on them, as well).
Just as with the Arlington, this is a wood-top table that performs almost like a slate table, sporting solid wood top rails and K-66 bumper guards to ensure that every bounce goes just as planned.
The Hawthorne also features reinforced solid legs that are made to last and also has a 50% wool felt cloth that sits atop a one-inch play surface that is built to ensure durability and playability.
- Gorgeous cherry finish and structure make this a perfect fit in any room.
- The scratch-resistant top rail and wooden structure of the Hawthorne mean that you will have a beautiful-looking table for many years to come.
- Like the Arlington, the full-sized frame on this pool table makes it perfect for aspiring pros or individuals who want to play on the real deal.
- You also get all of the accessories needed to start playing.
- Other features like the leather drop style pockets not only enhance the look of the table but improve durability.
- As with the Arlington previously, the Hawthorne is also not a slate-top table.
- While built sturdily, the MDF board used for the playing surface of the table might turn off some.
The Hawthorne is a wonderful choice of table if you want to get a very high-quality wood-top table that looks and feels almost exactly like a slate table.
The cherry finish on this pool table really helps to improve the look of it, and the exquisite designs on the frame, legs, and pockets of the Hawthorne only help to enhance its beauty.
All in all, the Hawthorne is a great fit in any room as it has a traditional look, and it is built to last. You’ll get tons of hours of playtime on this table due to how well it is constructed, making it a perfect pick for avid pool players and those who aim to improve their game.
3. Barrington Urban Professional Billiard Pool Table – Best Modern Pick
This offering from Barrington Billiards Company is the Urban pool table. The first thing you will notice about this table that sets it apart from the rest is the fact that it sports a very modern design that really fits its namesake.
While it is not regulation size, it does come quite close, checking in at 96 inches in length, just barely under regulation. This should not make a huge difference to most people, and the looks of this table more than make up for the 4 inches that the table is short on in length.
Of course, the appearance of this pool table is the exact reason why it is so attractive. It makes a perfect fit in rooms aiming for a modern aesthetic. The concrete legs, birch wood construction, and oak finish make this table stand out and make a statement.
Build quality does not suffer at all, either. This table does not just look stunning; it is made to last long. Leather covers for the drop pockets and K-66 bumpers ensure that durability is not compromised throughout the years of play that this table will go through.
- If you are looking for a real modern-looking pool table, then the Urban is just a perfect choice.
- The concrete legs of this table are sturdy and also are one less thing to worry about getting damaged.
- The wooden parts of the Urban are crafted out of birch wood and have an oak finish, giving this table a very modern upscale look.
- While it’s a modern design, you still get the classic wool cloth covering the playing surface.
- Another nice perk is the fact that the wool on this table is black, giving a subtle muted look to the table and letting it fit into any room very easily.
- Just like the previously mentioned tables, the Urban does not have a slate play surface.
- The table’s length might be a point of contention for some since it is short of regulation length.
There is no doubt that you should pick up the Barrington Billiards Urban pool table if you are looking for a table that has a modern look. There really isn’t much competition on the market for these types of tables with this level of quality.
You not only get a modern-looking pool table, but you also get a very sturdy build that will last you for years to come. Every material used in the construction of the Urban is built to last and withstand wear as much as possible.
4. Barrington Belmont 90” Claw Leg Billiard Table – Best Unique
Our first of two 90-inch tables on this list, we have the Belmont. This is a beautiful table that sports quite a unique felt color on its surface. It gives off a bright and cheery vibe and makes a great fit in rooms that get a lot of light.
While it is a bit smaller than regulation size, the Belmont still is made with durability and playability in mind. The construction of this table is very well done, and you do not lose out on any strength due to the looks of the table.
Just as with most other Barrington Billiards tables, the Belmont sports K-66 bumpers on its rails in order to ensure superior playability. The surface itself is covered in high-quality wool blend felt that promotes a smooth roll from the ball.
The drop pockets of the Belmont are made out of leather and built to last and add a nice authentic feel to the table. Meanwhile, the legs of the table feature an inner wood support to offer more stability and durability to the structure of the table.
- This table is very affordable and still looks great.
- Due to the tan color of the felt on the table, it makes a perfect fit in a living room or other room that gets a lot of traffic.
- You get some great features that promote playability, such as the K-66 bumpers and sturdy rails and pockets.
- You also get a full set of accessories so you can get to playing straightaway.
- With a 2-tone hardwood lamination construction, the Belmont is a beautiful-looking table that can serve as a beautiful piece of furniture wherever you decide to use it.
- The Belmont is smaller than regulation tables, which might be a turnoff for those who want a tournament feel.
- Just like the other tables, the wood surface on this table is not to the same standard as slate.
If you don’t want to lay down the cash for a very expensive full-sized table, then the Belmont is an excellent pick. It has a unique look to it that is notably brighter than most other pool tables.
You also get very durable parts on this table, such as the sturdy legs, leather pockets, well-made play surface, and K-66 bumpers. While not an entirely budget option, the Belmont is still a great mid-range choice.
5. Barrington Springdale 90” Claw Leg Billiard Table – Best Traditional Look
Our second 90-inch pool table is the Springdale. It shares many similarities with the Belmont but also has some unique aspects that set it apart from its sister table. For starters, you will notice that the Springdale has a lovely and very classic look to it.
The green felt of the tabletop meshes perfectly with the timeless design of the cherry-toned frame. The tabletop itself consists of an 18mm thick particleboard that is laminated to last you for a long time.
The beauty of this table is further enhanced by the fact that it is made entirely scratch-resistant, meaning that the beauty of this table will be preserved for as long as you own it.
The K-818 bumper guards are great for providing you with a very consistent bounce every time you play, and the parlor-style drop pockets make sinking a shot very satisfying.
Of course, the playability isn’t the only thing that is great about the Springdale. You also get beautifully designed ball and claw legs that further enhance the looks of the table and really drive home that traditional look and feel.
- This pool table is the right pick if you want a totally classic look that doesn’t break the bank.
- Leather drop pockets and K-818 bumper guards maintain fluid play and also look and feel great.
- The smaller size of this table helps it to fit into rooms that may be tight on space.
- You get all of the accessories you need to start playing at no charge.
- Wood top rather than a slate top means that this might not be the right table for serious players.
- While the legs of this table are sturdy, they are not solid, so care should be taken not to exert too much force on the tabletop or sides.
This table showcases a very classic look. From the green felt to the beautiful cherry finish, you get a great-looking table that is also easy on your wallet. The features built into this table are also nice and provide you with a great play experience any time you decide to sink some balls.
You will enjoy this table if you want a traditional-looking pool table that is able to fit into a bit of a smaller space but still provide you with the feel of a real table.
6. Barrington 60″ Brooks Billiard Table – Best Budget
Finally, we have the Brooks. This pool table from Barrington is the very best option you can find if you are short on space but still want to enjoy pool. It comes in at only 60 inches in length, but that does not mean that it lacks features or durability.
One of the biggest draws of the Brooks is the fact that it is perfect for those who have limited space for a pool table. The playfield on this table is very smooth and facilitates play to a great extent.
The felt on the Brooks is also velvet, providing a smooth surface for balls to roll across, while the bumpers are real rubber like you would find on a standard table. The top rails on this table are also made to be sturdy and provide enhanced durability.
You will find that the legs of the Brooks are reinforced and include leg levelers that are hidden away so that you can adjust the levelness of the table whenever needed without them getting in the way of play or obstructing the appearance of the table.
- The size of the Brooks is one of its biggest draws since you can fit it into small spaces.
- The Brooks is lightweight, making it easy to move around between rooms.
- Built sturdy and made to last long years.
- You still get all of the accessories you need with this table.
- The Brooks is considerably smaller than a regulation table.
- This table lacks leather pockets, so you do miss out on that classic look.
Anyone who is looking for a smaller pool table that can fit into your room will adore the Brooks. Not only is this pool table made specifically with limited space in mind, but it also comes loaded with features that are made to ensure that playability is as easy and comfortable as possible.
Needless to say, with that smaller size also comes a cheaper price point. So, if you lack room for a full size or simply want a budget pool table, the Brooks is a great option.
Now you know everything about these Barrington pool tables. You can use this information to make the best pick for which pool table is best suited for you and what you want to get out of it.
If you are in the market for a small and very affordable pool table, then the Brooks is probably going to be your best bet. However, if you want to get one of the best pool tables that Barrington has to offer, shoot for the Hawthorne. You will get premium features on an outstandingly beautiful table that will last you for years to come.
Also Check Out: